Alumni Awards Nominations
We invite you to nominate a classmate, colleague, health care professional or yourself for an alumni award from KU Medical Center.
How to Nominate Someone
- Please review the awards nomination criteria.
- Submit the following required information:
- Completed nomination form
- Nominee's current curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation. Recommendation letters are essential to the selection process and the most effective letters will address the awards nomination criteria.
- Nominations and required materials are due Monday, December 12, 2022. Incomplete nominations will not be considered by the selection committees.
We encourage and value the nominators' involvement in our Alumni Awards celebration. If your nominee is selected, you'll receive an email from our team in the spring on how to get involved.
Submit Your Nomination
Complete our online form here. You will be asked to attach all nomination materials at the bottom of the form.
Complete this printable form (PDF) and send it to email@example.com, along with the nomination materials.
Submit your nomination in the mail:
3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Kansas City, KS 66160