Statewide Advisory Board
The Statewide Advisory Board serves as the primary statewide community input and advisory group for KU Medical Center's Institute for Community Engagement activities. It is a resource for KU Medical Center on general health issues, shifting priorities, education needs, services, research and other topics.
Board members represent medicine, nursing, health professions, health care administration, public health and communities across the state.
Our Board Members
- Kathy Bannister, Community Representative, Hays, KS
- Monte Coffman, Administration Representative, Coffeyville, KS
- Amy Falk, Administration Representative, Kansas City, KS
- Terrie Garrison, Public Health Representative, Kansas City, KS
- Chrysanne Grund, Administration Representative, Tribune, KS
- Leslie Lacy, Administration Representative, Phillipsburg, KS
- Jenny Niblock, Nursing Representative, Colby, KS
- Crystal Schultz, Health Professions Representative, Goodland, KS
- Jon Sides, Medicine Representative, Burlington, KS
- Marla Ullom-Minnich, M.D., Medicine Representative, Moundridge, KS