Resources for Partners
KU Medical Center collaborates with clinical and community partners throughout the state and region. Our office supports these partnerships, coordinating joint information-sharing through press releases, announcements, video projects and philanthropy efforts.
Key communications contacts
We encourage you to reach out if you have questions about working together or how to appropriately highlight a partnership with KU Medical Center in your external communications.
- Natalie Lutz, director and chief information officer
- Kay Hawes, associate director of news and media
Ensuring the integrity of the KU and KU Medical Center brands is an important function of the Office of Communications. Permission to include the KU or KU Medical Center logo, seal or name should be acquired prior to use.
- Contact Donna Peck, associate director of creative services, for questions and permissions.
- Review the KU Visual Identity standards.
- Review the KU Medical Center Visual Identity standards.
Explore our news
Visit the Newsroom or read the current editions of our magazines to learn more about important research, programs and initiatives taking place at the university.