Brandon M. Custer, MD
Dr. Brandon Custer is certified by the American Board of Radiology. He completed a fellowship at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He earned his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of Florida. His interest in the field stems from his desire to provide direct and immediate care to patients using minimally invasive techniques. While he has an interest in localized cancer therapy and limb salvage through the treatment of peripheral arterial disease, his responsibilities and expertise encompass all aspects of vascular and interventional radiology. He specifically chose training programs that exposed him to a wide breadth of pathology and high patient volume to ensure an in-depth and rigorous experience.
I am a member of the Society of Interventional Radiology, Radiologic Society of North America, American College of Radiology, America Medical Association and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor society.
While devoted to medicine and helping patients, my true passion is my family. I enjoy spending time with my wife and 3 sons, playing golf, attending various sporting events and traveling.
Education and Training
- MD, Medicine, University of KansasMedicalCtr, Kansas City, KS
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Missouri - Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Florida, Gainesville , FL
- Clinical Fellowship, Interventional Radiology, University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Board Certification, American Board of Radiology
- Interventional Radiology Board Certification, American Board of Radiology
- Medical License, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts