Grant Request Funding
The KUMC Auxiliary plans to seek requests for funding of appropriate projects during the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
These guidelines can be used for planning your project funding request, but they may be amended prior to the submission period.
Project or grant requests from all schools, departments and/or divisions must meet the following criteria.
- They should benefit the organization's patients, employees, students or staff.
- They should support the mission of the health system or university.
- They should be ineligible for funding from any other existing source.
- Be specific but brief as to items requested, costs (include shipping and handling), suggested vendors, and photos.
- The total cost of the project should be no more than $3,000.
- They should be started in 2022 and completed by April 15, 2023.
To encourage brevity, a letter of approval from your supervisor/director is no longer required. However, we do ask each applicant to list their supervisor's name, title and e-mail address.
Submitting Your Application
Learn more about the application process. You will be notified by the committee of the approval or denial of the request in early November 2022.