LacKamp N. Lackamp, M.D.
Dr. Aaron Lackamp is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Lackamp received his medical degree from Creighton University, and then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at The University of Missouri-Kansas City. He also completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine atJohns Hopkins.
Education and Training
- BS, Physics, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- MD, Medicine, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Missouri - Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Internship, Surgery, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL
- Clinical Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD