Andrew Gessouroun, M.D.
Dr. Andrew Gessouroun is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Gessouroun received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and also completed a fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at Vanderbilt as well.
Education and Training
- BA, Biology/Chemistry, Texas Christian University
- MA, Education, Rockhurst University
- MD, Medicine, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Clinical Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine