Policy for Use of Student Health Services
This policy affects KU Medical Center (KUMC) affiliated students who are:
- not currently enrolled in a KU Medical Center course but have a strong affiliation to the medical center and are enrolled on the Lawrence campus (example: Speech and Hearing students)
- enrolled on the Lawrence campus but frequently are at the medical center for student affiliated business (example: Pharmacy students)
- enrolled in an online course(s) only (example: Ph.D. nursing students)
- enrolled on a University of Kansas campus that does not have a student center (example: Edwards Campus students)
- taking a school-approved leave of absence and have valid and active Student Health Insurance plan.
- spouse or partner of currently enrolled KU Medical Center student.
- Any of these students can elect to pay the KU Medical Center student health semester fee. The rate is $120.00 for spring semester (January 1-July 31), $80.00 for fall semester (August 1-December 31) and $30.00 for summer semester (June 1-July 31).