Financial Aid Presentations
Brush up on your financial know-how with past presentations on topics such as credit scores, health insurance, student loan repayment, budgeting, financial planning, investment and marriage and money.
We host a series of presentations designed to educate and empower our students to develop lifelong skills that will guide their financial success now and in the future.
- November 2022: Solving the Student Loan Repayment Puzzle (video)
- October 2022: President Biden One Time Debt Relief (video)
- March 2022: Healthy Eating on a Budget (video)
- March 2022: Insurance 101 (video)
- February 2022 - How to Manage your Student Loan Debt (video)
- November 2021 - Health Insurance Q&A (video)
- November 2021: Home buying vs Renting (video)
- April 2021 - Credit Scores and the Role of Credit in Your Life
- October 2020 - KMS Information Session
- September 2020 - Budgeting 101
- March 2019 - Financial Planning for the Future
- March 2018 - Marriage and Money (video)
- March 2018 - Investing and Money Management (video)