Advising and Degree Progress Reports
Curious about the progress you are making on your degree requirements? You can use our Advising Tool and Degree Progress Reports to keep track.
Check Degree Progress
Students can track their academic progress using the Advising Tool and Degree Progress Reports.
The self-service tool allows you to:
- View current and former coursework.
- Print a PDF advising report that shows an unofficial record of your academic history.
- Access Degree Progress Reports (DPR) to track degree requirements in a printer-friendly checklist.
The DPRs also help you prepare for meetings with your academic advisor. Some degree plans are still being finalized, so it's important to always consult with your advisor with any questions or concerns and before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan.
How to Generate Your DPR
- Log in to myKUMC.
- Click the My Student Info tab in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Progress tab under the Advising Tool section.
- Click the Generate Report button.
- After you've generated your DPR:
- Click the blue View DPR link to view your DPR, or
- Click the Checklist button to download a printable PDF.
Programs that currently have DPRs
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences BS
- Cytotechnology BS
- Health Information Management BS
- Health Services Administration MHSA
- Medicine M.D.
- Molecular Biotechnology MS
- Occupational Therapy BS
- Nursing BSN
- Nursing MSN
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences DPT
- Public Health MPH
- Respiratory Care BS