Personal Training Overview
You don't have to do it alone. We can help!
Personal training is a great way to kickstart your workout program or enhance your current exericse routine. Kirmayer boasts a highly qualified training staff, ready to assist you towards reaching your fitness and health goals. Remove the guess work from getting fit!
We offer 30- and 60-minute sessions for individuals, duos and small groups. Review our pricing information here.
Follow these easy steps to get started
- Complete the pre-activity screening packet, informed consent and medical clearance waiver/assumption of full risk forms. (Males>44 years of age, females >54 years of age and those considered medically high risk must provide medical clearnce or assume all risk)
- Wait for a Kirmayer staff member to contact you for scheduling. (Trainer assignment will be based upon your exercise goals and availability)
- All services must be paid for prior to completing training sessions.
- All personal training sessions expire one year from the purchase date.
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in the case of documented medical circumstances.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is required. Cancellations not made 24-hours in advance may result in the loss of a session.
- To cancel, contact your trainer directly or call 913-588-1532.
Personal Training COVID-19 Protocols
Review our current personal training policies (pdf) due to COVID-19 precautions.
For questions, contact Lita Masterson via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-8200.