Intramural Sports Overview
Kirmayer Fitness Center's Intramural Sports Program allows participants to compete in organized sports — team, singles, doubles and tournaments — in a safe, friendly environment.
We offer a variety of intramural sports, including volleyball, basketball, dodgeball, and futsal, among others. We have men's, women's, and co-ed teams. We structure schedules and competitions based on the activity and team structure.
Check out the current intramural sports schedule and put your team together today!
All intramural team members must be members of Kirmayer Fitness Center.
Intramural Forms and Policies
All forms must be returned via firstname.lastname@example.org for a valid submission.
Intramural spectators are welcome to watch any and all sports contests at Kirmayer Fitness Center at no cost.
Rules for spectators
- Spectators are required to sign the facility guest waiver sheet prior to entrance into the facility.
- Spectators younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) who is not an intramural sports participant. Our staff is not an option for the supervision of minors.
- Any spectator younger than 18 with inadequate supervision will be required to exit Kirmayer Fitness Center for the remainder of the sports match.
- Spectators who interrupt, interfere, or perform unsportsmanlike conduct will be required to leave.
- Spectators who begin to enter the playing surface or use any equipment in Kirmayer Fitness Center will be required to leave.
- Spectators' actions deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated in the facility.
- Kirmayer Fitness Center staff, including, but not limited to, the Intramural Supervisor, Intramural Coordinator, Manager on Duty, and Director of Kirmayer, reserve the right to request intramural participants and spectators of all ages to exit the facility.