Thinking about joining Kirmayer Fitness Center? Interested participants are eligible for a seven-day FREE membership! Trials can continue with our $30 for 30 days membership!
Employee membership: Current employees of KU Medical Center (State of Kansas) and The University of Kansas Health System are eligible for membership. Cost: $39 per month.
Affiliate membership: The University of Kansas and KU Medical Center Affiliates are eligible to purchase a membership with proper verification. Affiliates must bring their KU or KU Medical Center photo identification with them. Cost: $39 per month.
Approved affiliate categories include the following:
- Kansas Credit Union Employees
- KU Athletic Corporation
- KU Endowment
- KU Religious Advisors
- KU Volunteers
Medical membership: The University of Kansas Health System patients are eligible for membership with a provider referral. (Note: The referral must be completed and signed prior to purchasing the membership). Cost: $39 per month.
Sponsored membership: Sponsored membership is available for those that have friends outside the KU Medical Center community. This can include a spouse, friend or family member. Members may sponsor up to two people. Cost: $49 per month.
Alumni membership: Any KU or KU Medical Center academic alumni. You must provide a copy of your transcript, diploma or alumni association membership. Cost: $39 per month.
Retiree membership: Any retired KU or KU Medical Center employee. Please provide proof of past employment. Cost: $39 per month.
Non-assessed student membership: Any non-KU Medical Center student. Please provide proof of enrollment via the current semester schedule. Verification must be provided every semester. Cost: $20 per month.
- Payroll deduction: Available to full-time employees only. Complete the payroll deduction application (pdf) and bring to Kirmayer Fitness Center. No down payment and no contract required. Payroll Deduction cancellation requires a 60-day written notice and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit card: Available to all members. This is set up as a monthly auto-payment. Credit card auto-draft cancellation requires a 30-day written notice and must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Pay in full: Available to all members. Check and credit cards are the only accepted forms of payment.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in the case of documented medical illness or long-term sabbatical.
- Medical emergencies are defined as any medical issue that inhibits the member from utilizing Kirmayer Fitness Center. Physician documentation must be provided.
- Relocation or long-term sabbatical. Documentation must be provided. Cancellation is subject to Kirmayer approval.