Kirmayer Fitness Center welcomes visitors to engage in physical activity, exercise programming and/or other programs as guests of our active members.
To be eligible for a guest or day pass, the following rules apply:
- Guests must be hosted by a current, validated Kirmayer Fitness Center member and be a minimum age of 18.
- At a daily rate of $10, guest passes can be purchased at the Welcome Center.
- Guest passes are valid only on the date shown on the receipt.
- Daily guest passes expire at closing time for the date issued.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver form.
- Guests are required to present a photo ID (i.e. driver's license) to the membership staff at the time of purchase.
- The sponsoring member is responsible for the conduct and action of the guest(s).
- Guests are not allowed to enter or use Kirmayer Fitness Center if the sponsoring member is not present.
- A guest cannot host another guest.
- A guest cannot check out equipment from Equipment Checkout.
- Soliciting to gain access to Kirmayer Fitness Center is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to not approve a guest pass transaction.
Group Fitness Guest Pass
Guests receive an unlimited day pass valid for one day as printed on the receipt.
- Cost is $10, payable via credit card or check.
- Guest must sign liability waiver.