Kirmayer Fitness Center has day-use lockers for all participants using our facility. Please bring your own lock to secure your belongings.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Day use lockers are available in the locker rooms, CST1 and the second floor free weight area. These are complimentary. Personal locks may be used.
- Day use lockers will be cleared and any lock removed by the end of the day.
- Locks remaining overnight will be cut and all items confiscated. Items confiscated will be stored for 30 days in lost and found.
- We are not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in lockers.
- We request the locker rooms be used only for intended purposes:
- Storage of personal items
- Changing of attire
- Participants can return towels to the front desk or in the receptacles in the locker rooms.
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to be in the locker room.
- No member of the opposite sex may be in the locker rooms or restrooms; however, this is not intended to prevent members from using the locker room or restroom that aligns with their gender identity.
We also offer multiday use lockers for an additional cost. These are available for purchase at the welcome desk.
Cost, inclusive of tax
- Monthly: $10.00
- Annually: $120.00