We provide psychiatric services such as evaluations, consultations and medication follow-up meetings to KU Medical Center students and residents.
- To schedule an appointment with the psychiatric prescriber, you must first meet with a psychological counselor. Call 913-588-6580 to learn more.
- You may schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments through our online system.
- You may also call 913-588-6580 and your call will be returned within one business day.
- If this is outside of regular business hours and/or an emergency, contact 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Students will be charged a $25 fee for initial and follow-up psychiatric prescriber appointments.
- Resident fees are paid by the Office of Graduate Medical Education.
- There is a $25 fee for any sessions that are canceled with less than 24 hours notice, or no-shows, for both residents and students.