Medication Management: We provide medical services such as evaluations, consultations, and medication follow-up meetings to KU Medical Center students and residents.
- To schedule an appointment with the family physician, you must first meet with a psychological counselor. Call 913-588-6580 to learn more.
- To cancel appointments, you must call 913-588-6580 and your call will be returned the next business day.
- If you experience a crisis outside of our regular business hours, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
- Students will be charged a $25 fee for initial and follow-up medication management appointments.
- Resident fees are paid by the Office of Graduate Medical Education.
- There is a $25 fee for any sessions that are canceled with less than 24 hours notice, or no-shows, for both residents and students.