During weekday business hours, we offer intervention services for University of Kansas Medical Center students and residents experiencing a behavioral health crisis.
For students and residents experiencing a traumatic event, thoughts of harming themselves or others, or another crisis, we are here to provide assistance. Call 913-588-6580.
- Available 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Closed on school holidays.
After hours, weekend or holiday intervention
For after-hours weekday, weekend or holiday crises, students and residents should call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
Other Helpful Resources:
- KU Medical Center Public Safety 913-588-5030
- Crisis Text Line - Text START to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Substance Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-4357
- Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222
- Kansas Crisis Line 913-286-0156 (Wyandotte and Johnson Counties)
- Missouri Crisis Line 1-888-279-8188 (Jackson, Johnson, Cass, Lafayette, Platte, Clay and Ray Counties)