Resources for Friends and Family
If you are concerned about someone in your life, or if you’ve been impacted by suicide, support is available.
- Report a concern about a member of the KU Medical Center community
- What to do when someone is at risk (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
- Suicide: What to do when someone is suicidal (Mayo Clinic)
- Help Someone Else (Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- Out of the Darkness Walks (American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
Helpful Articles and Resources
Recommendations from The University of Kansas Health System
Our clinical partner offers a robust list of self-care resources, online relaxation tools and apps, as well as patient care information.