The Transgenic and Gene Targeting Institutional Facility can assess the capacity of a cell line to differentiate into three germ layers in vivo via the teratoma assay.
Responsibilities of the Investigator
- Provide the facility with a vial of frozen cells or a plate of growing cells.
- Provide a protocol for culture.
- Submit a Request Form in iLabs to initiate your project.
Services Provided by the Facility
- The facility will culture your cells in the appropriate medium and inject them into mice testes.
- The facility will conduct histological and pathological analysis of the teratoma.
Fee for Teratoma Assay
Dec 14, 2016