Human iPS Cell Expansion
Responsibilities of the Investigator
- Provide the facility with a vial of frozen cells or a plate of growing ES/iPS cells.
- Provide a protocol for culture.
- Submit a Request Form in iLabs to initiate your project.
Services Provided by the Facility
- The facility will culture your ES/iPS cells in the appropriate medium, expand and freeze several aliquots.
- Frozen cells will be maintained in the facility's auto-fill liquid nitrogen storage tank, unless requested otherwise by the investigator.
Fee for ES/iPS Cell Expansion Service
Dec 14, 2016