ES Cell Expansion
Responsibilities of the Investigator
- Provide the facility with a vial of frozen cells or a plate of growing ES cells.
- Provide a protocol for culture.
- Submit a Request Form Exp to initiate your project.
Services Provided by the Facility
- The facility will culture your ES cells in the appropriate medium, expand and freeze several aliquots.
- Frozen cells will be maintained in the facility's auto-fill liquid nitrogen storage tank, unless requested otherwise by the investigator.
Fee for ES Cell Expansion Service
$300 for expansion and freezing of ES cells.
REQUEST FORM EXP
May 14, 2014