About the Graduate Student Council
The purpose of the Graduate Student Council is:
- To promote the welfare of KUMC Graduate Students through
participation in University governance activities; representation
of all graduate students at KUMC in campus-wide affairs
that directly and primarily affect the Graduate Students;
and representation of their interests and concerns to
the faculty and University administration
- To allocate University funds derived from Student Activity
- To enhance the cultural, social and professional growth of
KUMC Graduate Students.
- To ensure that the opportunities at the Medical Center are
open to all Graduate Students regardless of race, religion,
color, sex, disability, national origin, age, ancestry, marital
status, parental status, sexual orientation or veteran status,
as set forth in the University’s Equal Opportunity and
- To protect and enhance student’s rights.
Contact us at email@example.com with
any questions, concerns, or ideas.