Student Health Services
Student Health Services is committed to providing high quality primary health care to students, spouses and domestic partners. We also assist students with health and immunization requirements to ensure optimal safety in practice and research initiatives. Privacy and confidentiality are strictly enforced.
- Student Health Services requires appointments. Call 913-588-1941 to schedule, cancel, or reschedule an appointment or click here.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment with your insurance card. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the appointment may be rescheduled.
- Urgent care cases depend on provider staff availability. In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
- Parking: Students who have an appointment may park in the Olathe II Parking Facility. Present your ticket before your appointment for validation. More information about parking, including disabled parking, can be found here.
Clinic hours & location
- Monday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. For holiday hours, click here
- 1012 Student Center (on the corner of Rainbow Boulevard and Olathe Boulevard.) See campus map.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Every clinical student must get a flu shot or sign a declination form at Student Health. A declination may affect clinical placement because medical institutions may not accept students who have not been vaccinated. Failure to secure a clinical placement could have adverse effects on the ability to complete the requirements for a degree from KUMC.
Nov 25, 2014