Student Health Services
Student Health Services is committed to providing high quality primary health care to students, spouses and domestic partners. We also assist students with health and immunization requirements to ensure optimal safety in practice and research initiatives. Privacy and confidentiality are strictly enforced.
- Student Health Services requires appointments. Call 913-588-1941 to schedule, cancel, or reschedule an appointment or visit the KUMC Student Health Account Page to schedule, cancel, or reschedule an appoint online.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment with your insurance card. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the appointment may be rescheduled.
- Urgent care cases depend on provider staff availability. In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Clinic hours & location
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Every student must get a flu shot or sign a declination form at Student Health. A declination may affect clinical placement because medical institutions may not accept students who have not been vaccinated. Failure to secure a clinical placement could have adverse effects on the ability to complete the requirements for a degree from KUMC.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact us for assistance by calling 913-588-1941. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address for the requested material, and the best way to contact you.
Aug 19, 2015