Forms 2014-2015

These printable forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) format. You may get the Acrobat plug-in at the Adobe site. As forms become available, the links will be activated.

If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact us for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you. You may reach send this information to or reach us at 913-588-5170.

Summer 2014, Fall 2014 & Spring 2015 -Select category below



  • Budget Adjustment Form
  • Dependent Care Form
  • Income Appeal Form



Dropping a Module

Pell Request Change


Summer Aid Applications

Please consider using the ONLINE Summer Aid Applications that are submitted electronically. These forms do require the use of Java. Please access a device that is Java accessible. If you need technical assistance please call the Jayhawk Tech Clinic (IT Help Desk) at 913-588-7995.

  • ONLINE Medical Summer Aid
  • ONLINE Graduate Summer Aid
  • ONLINE Undergraduate Summer Aid

Paper applications

  • Medical Summer Aid
  • Graduate Summer Aid
  • Undergraduate Summer Aid

For more information, contact the Department of Student Financial Aid, (913) 588-5170 or email

Last modified: ,