Personal contacts and word of mouth have proven to be the most efficient ways to recruit new membership for your organization. However, here are a few other ideas:
- Participate in the Activities Fair for all new School of Medicine Students held annually in August by contacting Ryan Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participate in the Activities Fair for all new School of Nursing Students held annually in August by contact Elaine Brinson at email@example.com.
- Advertise information in the campus newsletter- Center Express
- Post informational flyers on university bulletin boards
- Set up an informational table in Stoland Lounge
- Ask each member to bring a friend to a specific recruitment meeting
Feb 21, 2012