Personal contacts and word of mouth have proven to be the most efficient ways to recruit new membership for your organization. However, here are a few other ideas:
- Participate in the Activities Fair during orientations and Hawk Week.
- Post informational flyers on university bulletin boards\
- Promote on The BEAT
- Set up an informational table in Stoland Lounge or the School of Nursing Atrium
- Host an informational meeting
- Ask each member to bring a friend to a specific recruitment meeting
Jan 11, 2016