Once the event is completed, it is important to collect data from your attendees and organization members to determine its success. This information will help your group identify areas for improvement as well as help in planning events in the future.
Questions you may want to consider for your event evaluation include:
- What did you enjoy most about the program?
- What improvements would you suggest?
- How did you hear about this event?
- Why did you choose to attend this event?
- Are you glad you attended this event? Why or why not?
- Would you like to get invovled in our organization? If so, please list your contact information.
- Please feel free to suggest a future program.
Aug 08, 2012