Guest/ Day Pass
Visiting members that wish to engage in physical activity, exercise programing and or other programs are eligible to do so, under the following conditions:
Additional purchase of group fitness ($5/ single class) and/or special events must be purchased at time of entry in order to participate in additional KRC programs and services.
- Be hosted by a current, validated KRC member, and be a minimum age of 14.
- Purchase a guest pass at a daily rate of $8 at the Welcome Center.
- Guest pass is valid only on the date shown on the receipt.
- Daily guest passes expire at closing time for date issued.
- Guests are expected to complete a liability release form prior to entering the activity area.
- Guests are required to present a photo ID (i.e. Driver's License) to the membership staff at the time of purchase.
- The sponsoring member is responsible for the conduct and action of the guest(s).
- Guests are not allowed to enter/use KRC if the sponsoring member is not present.
- A guest cannot host another guest.
- A guest cannot check out equipment from Equipment Checkout.
- KRC reserves the right to not approve a guest pass transaction.
- Soliciting to gain access to KRC is prohibited.
Jan 18, 2013