Schedule & Fees
People who exercise in groups are more likely to adhere to a consistent exercise program and work harder than they would on their own. Get the GROUP Effect!
- Unlimited membership to group fitness
- Students: $15/month
- KUMC/KU employee or affliate member: $20/month
- Sponsored/Medical Referral member: $20/month
- Single class pass: Member/student $5 / Non-member $10
Register for Classes
Register for classes at www.mindbodyonline.com or download the mobile app. Please contact Leslie Ranney if you have any questions.
Group Fitness Policies
- Participants must have membership to Kirmayer Fitness Center in order to participate in group fitness classes. Group fitness is a fee-based service, with unlimited monthly access.
- Classes are subject to change of instructor, format, time or cancellation. Classes with two or fewer participants will be cancelled. Classes averaging less than five participants will be changed.
- Advanced registration is required. Register online at mindbodyonline.com or in-house up to 24 hours in advance.
- Classes begin promptly on time. Please arrive five minutes prior to start time. Classes close after 10 minutes of start time. Advanced registrations will be forfeited 5 minutes prior to start time.
- Please wear appropriate athletic clothing and closed toe athletic shoes except in mind-body formats.
- Please notify instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that you may be experiencing.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be posted via the KUMC Student Services facebook page, Kirmayer homepage and via email.
Please access the current online Kirmayer Fitness schedule and register for classes or download a printable (pdf) version of the Kirmayer Fitness schedule copy.
Jul 25, 2015