Veteran Services



KU Veterans Information Sheet
Only new or newly readmitted KU veterans students need to submit this form. Fill out and submit this form to give the University of Kansas permission to send information to the Veterans Administration to begin benefits.

All students who wish to be certified for the VA should now fill out a Veteran Certification Form. These forms should be returned to the Registrar's Office each semester. These forms will be kept in the student's VA file for use during VA audits.

Kansas high school graduates-Military dependents application
Fill out and submit this form if your parents were stationed at a Kansas duty station at the time of your high school graduation and you wish to apply for resident rates.

Kansas resident fee privilege form for military personnel
Fill out and submit this form if you are stationed at a Kansas duty station and wish to apply for a fee wavier.

Yellow Ribbon Program - The University of Kansas Medical Center does not participate in this program.

Additional Information

Veterans deferment - Contact KUMC Veterans Services (address and phone number below) for more information.

Questions about your VA Benefits - Call the Veterans Administration directly at: 1-888-442-4551

For any other questions, please contact the KUMC Veteran's Representative in the Enrollment Services office at 913-588-7055 or

Last modified: Sep 18, 2015