Advising Tool and Degree Progress Reports
Students can track their academic progress using the KU Advising Tool and Degree Progress Reports (DPR). The tool is located in myKUMC under the My Student Info tab.
The online self-service tool will allow you to:
- View current and former coursework
- Print an PDF advising report that shows an unofficial record of your academic history
- Access Degree Progress Reports to track degree requirements in a printer-friendly checklist.
Students can use the DPR to monitor your progress and prepare for meetings with your academic advisor. Always consult your advisor before finalizing any decisions related to your academic plan. Remember, some degree plans are still "under construction", so please work with your advisor if you have questions or concerns.
How to Generate Your DPR
- Log in to the myKUMC.
- Click the My Student Info tab in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Progress tab under the KU Advising Tool section.
- Click the Generate Report button.
- After you've generated your DPR:
- Click the blue View DPR link to view your DPR or
- Click the Checklist button to download a printable PDF
Programs that Currently Have Degree Progress Reports
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences BS
- Cytotechnology BS
- Health Information Management BS
- Health Services Administration MHSA
- Medicine MD
- Molecular Biotechnology MS
- Occupational Therapy BS
- Respiratory Care BS
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences DPT
- Public Health MPH
- Nursing BSN
- Nursing MSN
Advising Questions: Please contact your advisor
Other Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 11, 2016