Online Registrar Records Services

Current and former KUMC students can now order the following online at myKUMC:

  • Transcripts
  • Replacement Diplomas

Enrollment Verification Letters are now available via Online Self Service.

All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and express delivery options are available at an extra charge (Mastercard and Visa are accepted).

Current Students: Please log on to myKUMC and click on the "Services" tab.

Former Students

  • You can access myKUMC by first creating a password through the following website:
  • Passwords are good for one year. If your password expires or if you have forgotten it, you can re-register at the link above.
  • Former student login FAQs

Are you a former student who can't access myKUMC?

There are many reasons why the system may not recognize your information. For example, we might have missing information on file for you or inaccurate information. You can call us at 913-588-7055 for assistance. If you need immediate assistance, you can still fax a request to 913-588-8841. Downloadable forms for transcript and verification requests can also be accessed.

If your name has changed since you have been at KUMC or KU and not have officially changed your name with the university, you might also try using your former last name.

If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Services at 913-588-7055 or

Last modified: Oct 22, 2014