Skip to main content

Veteran Student Services

Each year we assist many veterans as they pursue an education at KUMC. We will be your liaison with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to help you receive your educational benefits.

VeteranWe provide services to:

  • discharged and retired veterans
  • active-duty military
  • members of the National Guard and Reserves, and
  • spouses, widows, widowers, and dependents of veterans

The Department of Veterans Affairs determines eligibility for veteran and veteran dependent benefits. Please visit their site for detailed procedural information and policy changes.

If you are interested in looking for scholarships specifically for military, veterans and their families please visit the Military and Veterans Affairs scholarship page.

At KUMC, You may contact the Veterans Services Representative in the Enrollment Services Office at 913-588-7055.

New and Newly Readmitted Veteran Students should submit the Veterans Information Sheet found below in forms.

Certification forms can be found below in forms.

The Office of the Registrar assists in providing eligibility for VA benefits as well as maintains useful resources for students with military obligations.


Additional Veteran Services forms can be found on the Registrar's Veteran Services web page.

For more information, contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 913.588.7055

Last modified: Oct 16, 2018