Student Financial Aid Forms
These printable forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) format. You may get the Acrobat plug-in at the Adobe site.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact us for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you. You may send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 913-588-5170.
Summer 2019, Fall 2019 & Spring 2020
KMSL Forms 2019-20
- KMSL Primary Care Application- New students
- KMSL Primary Care Renewal Application - Continuing students
- KMSL Primary Care Information Sheet
Summer 2018, Fall 2018 & Spring 2019
If your application is selected for verification, an email notice will be sent to your registered KUMC email address. Please find more detailed information here, under Verification Information 2018-19.
KMSL Forms 2018-19
- Alternative Loan Request Form
- Alternative Loan Request Form for Non-FAFSA Applicants
- Federal Nursing Loan Information Sheet (only complete this if you have been asked to)
- Loan Change Request Form
- Graduate PLUS Instructions
- Parent PLUS Instructions
To allow enough time to process an appeal, request for appeals must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Aid no later than 45 days prior to the last date of the student's academic year.
- Computer Purchase Appeal Form
- Dependent Care Appeal Form
- General Cost of Attendance Appeal Form
- Income Appeal Form
- Vehicle Repair Appeal Form
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeals
- Qualitative - GPA
- Quantitative - Completion Rate
- Qualitative and Quantitative - GPA and Completion Rate
- Maximum Time Frame
Forms for Non-Degree Seeking Students
These forms may be necessary for students interested in the Post-Baccalaureate in Health Sciences
- Non-Degree Financial Aid Request Form - complete this form if you want federal or private loans
- Non-Degree Information Sheet - explanation of how students can obtain federal aid for this program