Student Financial Aid Forms
These printable forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) format. You may get the Acrobat plug-in at the Adobe site.
If any file format prevents you from accessing the information, please contact us for assistance. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please note the nature of your accessibility concern, the format in which you prefer to receive the material, the web page address of the requested material, and the best way to contact you. You may send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 913-588-5170.
Summer 2020, Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
Kansas Medical Student Loan Forms 2020-21
- KMSL- Renewal Application
- KMSL- Psychiatry Renewal Application
- KMSL-Primary Care Retroactive Application
- KMSL-Psychiatry Retroactive Application
- KMSL Primary Care Information Sheet
- KMSL Psych Information Sheet
- KMSL Physician Practice Site Approval
- Loan Change Request Form
- Alternative Loan Request Form
- Alternative Loan Request Form for Non-FAFSA Applicants
- Federal Nursing Student Loan Informaton Sheet
- Graduate PLUS Instructions
- Parent PLUS Instructions
If your application is selected for verification, an email notice will be sent to your registered KUMC email address. Please find more detailed information here.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals (SAP)
The priority deadline for fall SAP appeals is August 14th, 2020.
- GPA Appeal (Qualitative)
- Completion Rate Appeal (Quantitative)
- GPA/Completion Rate Appeal (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Maximum Time Frame Appeal
To allow enough time to process an appeal, request for appeals must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Aid no later than 45 days prior to the last date of the student's academic year.
- Away Rotation Appeal
- Board Review Appeal
- Computer Purchase Appeal
- Dependent Care Appeal Form
- General Cost of Attendance Appeal
- Income Appeal Form
- Vehicle Repair Appeal Form