Skip to main content

Change of Grade Policy

Change of grades are submitted by an instructor of record via Enroll and Pay. The change of grade can not be submitted through Enroll and Pay if the course is more than a year old, the student has graduated, the current grade is a P (passing), the student is withdrawn from the class, or the course is graded as credit/no credit.

In above situations, a paper change of grade card must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar by the faculty member or departmental representative. In addition to the identifying information, the card must include a reason for the grade change and the appropriate Dean's stamp or signature. Incomplete cards or cards delivered by students will not be accepted.

If you have questions please contact

Last modified: Sep 11, 2018