We are unable to release transcript(s) if you have a hold with either the KUMC or KU Lawrence campuses (financial, educational).
You can order transcripts online, in person or by mail. If ordering in person, you will not be able to take it with you the same day. If ordering in person, you will need a photo ID. Enrollment Services at KUMC (G035 Dykes Library) is open 8-4:30 weekdays.
Transcripts are free of charge to current and former KUMC students. Normal domestic mail turnaround time is 2 business days. Express options can be ordered by completing an express options form with the transcript order form.
Current Students can also obtain a PDF copy of their unofficial academic record by two options:
- A complete history of KU coursework may be obtained through the KU Advising Tool in myKUMC. Select the Print Advising Report button.
- A partial record by academic career may be obtained through Enroll and Pay. The KU Academic Summary can be found under the Academic Records menu.
When ordering a transcript(s) through the mail, you may use the Transcript Request Form or please include the following information in a letter:
- Your full name and any former names used at KU.
- Tell us if some or all courses were taken through correspondence or extension. Be specific about which classes and which academic semester you took correspondence or extension classes. If the transcript request needs to be held until current semester grades are posted or until a current semester degree is posted, please indicate this to us.
- Your date of birth.
- Your Social Security Number and your KUID number if known.
- Approximate dates of attendance and degree earned, if any. Also, date degree earned.
- Address(es) to which the transcript(s) is/are to be sent.
- Your address and phone number if different from where you want the transcript(s) sent.
- Your signature.
Mail your request to:
University of Kansas Medical Center
Mail Stop 4005
3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Kansas City, KS 66160
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913) 588-7055