Intramural Sports Overview
The Intramural Sports program offers opportunities to actively participate in sports by providing an arena in which participants can compete against one another in a safe, friendly environment.Competition is organized according to the type of activity: team sports, singles/doubles sports, and team tournaments.
Click here for a copy of Kirmayer Fitness Center's Intramural Sports Policies and Procedures.
For more information contact the Student Life Office at 913.588.6681 or Ryan Gove - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**All intramural team members MUST be members of Kirmayer Fitness Center**
- Intramural spectators are welcome to watch any and all sport contests at Kirmayer Fitness Center at no cost.
- All spectators are required to sign the facility guest waiver sheet prior to entrance into the facility.
- Spectators under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18+ years) who is not an Intramural Sports' participant. Kirmayer's Staff are not valid options for supervision of those under 18 years of age.
- Any spectator who is under 18 years with inadequate supervision will be required to exit Kirmayer Fitness Center for the remainder of the sports match.
- Spectators who interrupt, interfere, or perform unsportsmanlike conduct will be required to exit Kirmayer Fitness Center.
- Spectators who begin to enter the play surface or use any equipment in Kirmayer Fitness Center will be required to exit the facility.
- Spectators' actions deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated in the facility. Kirmayer Fitness Center Staff, including, but not limited to the Intramural Supervisor, Intramural Coordinator, Manager on Duty, and Director of Kirmayer, reserve the right to request intramural participants and spectators of all ages to exit the facility.
Spring 2021 IM Sports Schedule
Spring intramual sports at Kirmayer have been cancelled until virtual options can be assessed.
Intramural Sign Up
To play or for more information about leagues and activities, please sign up using the online registration link : www.IMLeagues.com
All Intramural Forms must be returned via email to email@example.com for valid submission.
Click here for an Intramural Sports Default Form
Intramural Game Rescheduling
Click here for an Intramural Sports Reschedule Request Form