Schedule & Fees
People who exercise in groups are more likely to adhere to a consistent exercise program and work harder than they would on their own. Get the GROUP Effect!
- Unlimited membership to group fitness
- Students: $15/month
- KUMC/KU employee or affliate member: $20/month
- Sponsored/Medical Referral member: $20/month
- Single class pass: Member/student $5 / Non-member $10
- 6-pack passes:
- Members: $24
- Non-members: $54
Register for Classes
Register for classes at www.mindbodyonline.com or download the mobile app. Please contact Lita if you have any questions.
Group Fitness Policies
- Participants must have membership to Kirmayer Fitness Center or purchase a group fitness pass in order to participate in group fitness classes. Group fitness is a fee-based service, with unlimited monthly access.
- Classes are subject to change of instructor, format, time or cancellation. Classes averaging less than five participants will be changed.
- Advanced registration is highly encouraged. Register online at mindbodyonline.com or in-house up to 48 hours in advance.
- Classes begin promptly on time. Please arrive five minutes prior to start time. Classes close after 10 minutes of start time. Advanced registrations will be forfeited 5 minutes prior to start time.
- Please wear appropriate athletic clothing and closed toe athletic shoes except in mind-body formats.
- Please notify instructor of any injuries or medical conditions that you may be experiencing.
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be posted via the KUMC Student Services facebook page, Kirmayer homepage and via email.
- No cell phones. For safety and respectfulness, cell phone use is prohibited during class.
Please access the current online Kirmayer Fitness schedule and register for classes or download a printable (pdf) version of the Kirmayer Fitness schedule copy.
Feb 16, 2018