Group Fitness Overview
Group Fitness is the easiest and fastest way to rev up your workout routine. Kirmayer Fitness Center offers classes weekly that will motivate, inspire, and challenge you.
Kirmayer Fitness Center offers classes in the following formats:
- Cardio & Conditioning Classes
- Strength Classes
- Mind/Body Classes
Research shows that those who exercise in the group setting adhere to fitness programs longer than those who go at it alone. Get the GROUP effect!
New to group fitness? No problem, our certified instructors will guide you through each and every class providing different options and techniques.
- Click here to reserve a space in class and learn about our offered classes!
- For a downloadable PDF of our virtual classes this spring download this document.
- Access the directions for registering for Kirmayer Group Fitness classes here.
- First time signing up? Follow these online account directions.
Private Group Fitness Classes Available by Request
Do you need to entertain a group of people? Build camaraderie? Provide stress relief? Let us help! We offer private group fitness classes on-site here at Kirmayer or at your location by request. Sessions will be led by a certified group fitness instructor. Classes are subject to availability of instructors and space. Common class requests include Yoga, Les Mills Body Pump, Strength Training, or Partner based movements. All ideas will be entertained, just ask!
Participants must sign a waiver of liability prior to participating. Fees must be paid in full prior to the session. 24 hours advanced notice is required for cancellation and re-scheduling, otherwise a loss of fee will result.
For more information or to request a class, please contact email@example.com
MYZONE Belts available at the Welcome Center
- Members: $75 to purchase
- Students: $60 to purchase
- RENT: $10/month (for all Kirmayer members) - only available for use during MYZONE classes
For more information click here