Locker Rooms and Day Use Lockers
Kirmayer Fitness Center has day use lockers for all participants using our facility. Please bring your own lock to lock up belongings. You may also purchase a lock from us for $5 at the Welcome Center.
1. Kirmayer Fitness Center is NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
2. Day use lockers are available in the locker rooms and in CST2. These are complimentary. Personal locks may be used.
- Day use lockers will be cleared and any lock removed by the end of the day.
- Locks remaining over night will be cut and all items confiscated. Items confiscated will be stowed for 30 days in lost and found.
3. Kirmayer Fitness Center is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in lockers.
4. Kirmayer Fitness Center requests that the locker rooms be used for its intended purposes:
- Storage of personal items
- Changing of attire
5.Participants can return towels to the towel return counter.
6. Individuals must be 15 years of age or older to be in the locker room without a guardian. If an individual is younger he/she must be escorted by a guardian.
7. No member of the opposite sex may be in the locker rooms or restrooms.
Kirmayer Fitness Center offers multi-day use lockers for an additional cost. These are available for purchase at the welcome desk:
* Tax Included