Membership Rates & Application
Employee membership: Current employees of KUMC (State of KS), Hospital Authority, KUPI, MAC, or Research Institute are eligible for membership. $39 per month.
Medical membership: University of Kansas Hospital referred patients are eligible for membership with a clinician referral. (Note: referral must be completed and signed prior to purchasing membership). $49 per month.
Sponsored membership: Sponsored membership is available for those that have friends outside the KUMC community, this can include a spouse, friend or family member. Members may sponsor up to two people. $49 per month.
Family membership: We encourage families to engage in healthy habits together; therefore, we offer a family membership, which includes two (2) adults and two (2) dependents, 18-23 years of age, all living in the same household. $99 per month.
Alumni membership: Any KU or KUMC academic alumni (please provide a copy of transcript, diploma or alumni association membership) $39/month.
Retiree membership: Any reitred KU or KUMC employee. Please provide proof of past employment. $39/month.
- Payroll deduction - employees only PAYROLL DEDUCTION APPLICATION (complete and bring to facility). No down payment, no contract. 60 day termination notice required.
- Credit card auto draft (monthly). 30 day termination notice required.
- Pay in full : check, credit cards only.
* Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, except in the case of documented medical illness or long term sabatical.
- Medical emergencies that inhibit the member from utilizing Kirmayer (Physician documentation must be provided).
- Relocation - (documentation must be provided). Cancellation is subject to Kirmayer approval.
- Payroll Deduction cancellation requires a 60 day written (email) notice to email@example.com.
- Credit card auto-draft cancellation requires a 30 day written (email) notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.