Between 8 AM and 4:30 PM during weekdays (non-holidays), KUMC students and residents experiencing a crisis (e.g. traumatic event, thoughts of harming themselves or others) should call 913-588-6580 or come to G116 Student Center.
For after-hours weekday, weekend, or holiday crises, students or residents should call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Other Helpful Resources:
- Campus Police 913-588-5030
- Crisis Text Line - Text START to 741-741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Rape, Abuse, Incest N'tl Network Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- National Substance Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-4357
- Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222