Skip to main content

Student of Concern Form

What is a Student of Concern?

The form below is one way you can share that you are concerned about a student. Someone from Student Services or their designee will reach out to provide the student support and resources.  If you would prefer to discuss your concern with someone, you can call the Division of Student Services at 913-588-4698.

Please be aware that this form goes to Student Services staff during normal business hours and is not monitored after hours, on weekends, or on University holidays. If you have immediate concerns about the health or safety of a student or of the KUMC community because of a student, please call the KU Police Department at 913-588-5030. KUPD dispatch can get you in touch with the appropriate assistance for your concern. If there is an active emergency, call 911 immediately.

Provide as much information as you can on the form below. We will manage your information appropriately as required by FERPA. In certain circumstances, we cannot promise complete confidentiality and may share your concerns and identity directly with the student.

Last modified: Aug 25, 2018