How to Apply
Certificate Application and Admission Process
The following materials are required for application to the graduate certificate programs. Prospective students can apply to a certificate program online.
All applications must be received by the following deadlines: July 1 for Fall semester; Nov. 1 for Spring semester; April 1 for Summer session.
- Graduate application to the School of Nursing, online at https://www.applyweb.com/apply/kumc
- $60 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcript(s) of all college coursework (must show conferral of graduate degree)
- Letter clearly stating applicant's detailed personal objectives and specific career goals
- Resume/curriculum vitae, describing the applicant's educational and experiential background
Include information about the following: education, certification/licensure, work experience, clinical leadership, community/organizational involvement, scholarship/research, and honors/awards
- Evidence of current registered nurse licensure in at least one state of the United States
- Upon admission, students will need to meet additional licensure and participation requirements.
*Please see enrollment requirements for graduate nursing students for more information
Jun 27, 2013