The Faculty Council is an elected body of members responsible for conducting the business of the SOM Faculty. Duties include but are not limited to recommending and establishing actions relative to major academic programs, reviewing actions of Standing Committees, forwarding recommendations to the Faculty, and receiving and considering any matters presented to it by any member of the Faculty Council, Executive Committee or the Executive Dean.
All faculty are encouraged to participate in meetings of the SoM Faculty Council. All individuals who have a faculty appointment of 50 percent time or more in the SOM are eligible to vote in faculty elections and serve as elected or appointed committee members.
School of Medicine Faculty Council Agendas and Minutes
2019-2020 Agendas and Meeting Minutes (Standing Committee Reports are included in the minutes)
All meetings will be held in Wahl Hall West Auditorium (KC); Wichita Room (WI); Board Room (SA)
- October 21, 2019: 4:30 - 5:30pm - Agenda, Minutes, Recording
- December 16, 2019: Canceled - Standing Committee Report
- February 17, 2020: 4:30 - 5:30pm - Agenda, Minutes, Recording
- May 18, 2020: 4:30 - 5:30pm - Agenda, Standing Committee Report
- June 15, 2020: 4:30 - 5:30pm
For past meeting minutes, additional information, or questions please contact Elizabeth Harner.