KUSM-Salina Scholarly and Research Activities
- Mack, J, Shaw, P, Butler, S, and Kollhoff, L. Campus Expansion 101-Training More Doctors for the Land of Oz, Association of Standardized Patient Educators Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, June 4, 2012. (peer-reviewed poster)
- Robinson, M, Cathcart-Rake, W, Easterday, L, and Chumley, H. Birth of a Medical School-The Salina Experience, International Association for Medical Science Educators Annual Meeting, Portland, Oregon, June 24-26, 2012. (peer-reviewed poster)
- Dill, E, and Robinson, M. Study Guide for Inflammation and Immunology, Medical Alumni Innovative Teaching Award grant, 2012.
- Ritterling, S, and Mikinski, M. Evaluation and Analysis of Rural Reperfusion Practices in Kansas: EARRP-Kansas. Dr. Mace Braxton 2012 Cardiovascular Symposium, Salina, Kansas, November 2, 2012. (oral presentation)
- Cathcart-Rake, W, Robinson, M, Owings, C, Kennedy, M, Paolo, A, and Chumley, H. The Birth of a Rural Medical School-The University of Kansas School of Medicine-Salina Experience. Medical Science Educator. 2012; 22(4): 250-258. (peer-reviewed publication)
- Cathcart-Rake, W, Robinson, M, and Smith, B. Getting the Most from the Least: How a Rural Branch Campus Delivers a Quality Education with Limited Resources, International Association of Medical Educators Annual Meeting, St. Andrews, Scotland, UK, June 10, 2013. (peer-reviewed oral presentation)
- Cathcart-Rake, W, and Robinson, M. Keeping them Down on the Farm: How One Medical School Is Addressing Physician Shortages in Rural America, AAMC-Group On Regional Medical Campuses Spring Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, April 9-11, 2014. (peer-reviewed oral presentation)
- Kollhoff, M, and Cathcart-Rake, W. Integrating Basic Science Concepts with Clinical Fundamentals for M1/M2 Students Using a Modified Question and Concept Connection Group Format Facilitated by M3/M4 Students and Smoky Hill Family Practice Residents, Medical Alumni Innovative Teaching Award grant, 2013.
Jun 26, 2014