Our pediatric gastroenterology team is recognized as a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal or digestive system disorders. We provide exceptional medical care to our pediatric patients for gastrointestinal, liver and nutritional disorders.
Preparing for your child's visit
A few days before
- Talk with your child about the appointment a few days beforehand. This can help reduce their apprehension and stress.
- You will be contacted by our department to make sure we have your child's medical records, including labs, and any results from previous tests or procedures.
The day of the appointment
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment and bring:
- Insurance cards
- Completed copy of new patient form (PDF)
- Referral paperwork
- Authorization forms from insurance company (may be required).
- Co-pay at the time of service and/or co-insurance
- Name, address and phone number of referring physician
- A copy of your child's medical records
- List of all medications child is currently taking - including over the counter medications. It is important that you provide us with the name, dosage, frequency, and the prescribing physician's name.
- The name and location of your preferred pharmacy
- Medical records from previously seen physicians
Conditions we treat
||Inflammatory bowel disease
||Irritable bowel disease
|Esophageal motility disorders
||Peptic ulcer diseases
Tests and procedures
|Breath hydrogen test
||pH/Impedance probe study
||Rectal suction biopsy
Oct 17, 2013