AME Travel Awards
CANCELLED FOR 2019-2020: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel awards for the 2019-2020 academic year will not be awarded. Please check back in September for details regarding application for 2020-2021.
Questions? Please contact Teresa Beacham at email@example.com or 913-588-7304
The Academy of Medical Educators is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018-2019 Travel Awards:
- Joseph Fontes, PhD (Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology- Kansas City)- "Association of Biochemistry Educators (ABE)" in May 2019.
- Marilee McBoyle, MD (Department of Surgery- Wichita)- "Surgical Education Week (Association for Surgical Education)" in April 2019.
- Kari Nilsen, PhD (Department of Family & Community Medicine- Wichita)- "Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)" in April 2019.
- Samuel Ofei-Dodoo, PhD, MPA, MA (Department of Family & Community Medicine- Wichita)- "Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)" in April 2019.
- Natalie Sollo, MD (Department of Pediatrics- Wichita)- "Pediatric Academic Societies" in April 2019.
- Jennifer Villwock, MD (Department of Otolaryngology)- "International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE)" in June 2019.
Congratulations to these recipients. If you are interested in applying for travel funding through the Academy of Medical Educators, please contact Teresa Beacham.