Fellow Wellness for the Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship
Ob/Gyn and its sub-specialities are very demanding specialties. With the demands of medicine, the Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) has created a wellness committee comprised of residents and fellows to implements a variety of concepts and activities to address the physical, psychological, and emotional well-being of each fellow in our program and throughout the University. The goal is to create and develop strong, competent, and caring physicians.
The wellness program plan activities throughout the year which include, but are not limited to:
- Annual Department Holiday party
- Desk bikes and happy lights
- Kirmayer Fitness Center membership
- Counseling services and education services
- Ability to participate in local 5K races
- Participation in family activities throughout the city
- Facility-wide wellness talks and events
- Regional wellness events such as sports games tickets
More information can be found on the website for our Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME).